On Friday, 1 July 2016 at 06:07:13 UTC, bitwise wrote:
On Monday, 27 June 2016 at 11:02:33 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
Unloading of shared libraries on OS X continues to be a problem though, it would be nice if it worked in 64-bit.

Sorry I haven't had much time to work on this lately. I'm not sure how soon I will have time. If anyone else wanted to champion this effort, we could discuss passing the torch and trying to make use of the work I've done thus far. I still plan to do it at some point, but I don't want to stand in anyone's way if there is an urgent need for it.

    Bit

Stefan Koch/UplinkCoder told me he could be interested.
TBH I would only need this bug fixed in LDC. https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/1071
I've added $200 to the associated bounty, if that even matters.