On 07/07/2016 06:06 PM, qznc wrote:
On Thursday, 7 July 2016 at 19:56:29 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
https://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2016H2 -- Andrei

Please provide feedback. We'll make a couple more passes before this
is complete. Thanks! -- Andrei

Wrt "Improve organization": I see a lot of potential in automating more
stuff.

* Have a bot for pinging reviewers like Facebook's mention-bot or Rust's
highfive

* Check various Phobos guidelines like "every function must have an
example"

* Use dfmt on Phobos (I know this is much bigger than it sounds)

* Compile all dub packages for testing

* Track performance and memory use

* Have a blog post about the automation we already have (autotester
deserves some applause once in while)

The nice thing about automating stuff is that it usually pays off the
investment in the long run. ;)

Done. Thanks! -- Andrei