On 7/7/16 4:33 PM, Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On 7/7/16 12:55 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
https://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2016H2 -- Andrei

In the release management section, I'd like to see some priority placed
on regressions.  There was a time that releases were held until those
where addressed.  It was only a couple releases, but the list did get
down to just 1 that was deemed not blocking (I don't remember the details).

Added a sentence: "Regressions should be paid utmost attention." Thanks! -- Andrei