On Thursday, 4 August 2016 at 14:23:03 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
I've just published a guest post from Adam Ruppe at the D Blog [1]. If you notice any errors, that's all on me. I had intended it for yesterday, but was just too busy. And though I did manage to get it out today, I did not have the time to review it as thoroughly as I normally do. Please post here if you find any glaring issues with it. The reddit link is at [2].

[1] https://dlang.org/blog/2016/08/04/the-origins-of-the-d-cookbook/ [2] https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/4w4qaa/from_the_d_blog_the_origins_of_the_d_cookbook/

Nice read. I must say Mike's doing a great job running the blog so far. Perhaps it's for the best I never got the D blog running back when I suggested it a couple years back, though I hope to contribute to this one soon.
  • The Origins of the D Cookb... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: The Origins of th... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: The Origins o... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: The Origi... A D dev via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: The O... H.Loom via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... H.Loom via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: The O... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... A D dev via Digitalmars-d-announce