On Friday, 5 August 2016 at 22:07:11 UTC, A D dev wrote:

Can anyone who likes and uses D contribute to the blog, or is it only for, say, core D team members? and if the former, are there any kinds of posts that you are looking for or prefer?

There are two goals behind the blog: to market D to the world at large and to let users know what's going on in the community. Interesting content that furthers either goal is always welcome, but I make no promises to publish any and all submissions.

If you've got a D project you'd like to discuss, I'm open to putting together a project highlight [1]. If you've got a specific technical challenge you overcame in D that you'd like to write about, then a guest post like this one [2] would be really nice to see. And we can discuss any other type of content you have in mind.

You can send ideas to aldac...@gmail.com and I'll let you know. For the record, most of the content so far has come from me bothering people. A couple of posts were at Andrei's suggestion. Only two others have contacted me out of the blue with ideas. I said yes to both, which should result in two posts in the coming weeks. So the acceptance rate so far is 100% :)

[1] http://dlang.org/blog/category/project-highlights/
[2] http://dlang.org/blog/2016/06/16/find-was-too-damn-slow-so-we-fixed-it/