On Friday, 9 September 2016 at 09:39:23 UTC, Joel wrote:
On Tuesday, 6 September 2016 at 21:05:43 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
I just pushed a new release of workspace-d (bridge between DCD, DScanner, dfmt and dub with some utility stuff) and code-d (my vscode D extension using workspace-d).

[...]

With OSX. I can't seem to get the debug and autocompletion (import std.a..). I just have a bit of text highlighting working. I've installed the programs and have them in the PATH.

Forgot to mention. I installed the `D Programming Language (code-d)`, as well as the `Native Debug` (gdb).

With the debuging, I just get `Debug adapter process has terminated unexpectedly` (clicking the green arrow).