On Friday, 9 September 2016 at 19:45:37 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
On Friday, 9 September 2016 at 09:39:23 UTC, Joel wrote:
On Tuesday, 6 September 2016 at 21:05:43 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
I just pushed a new release of workspace-d (bridge between DCD, DScanner, dfmt and dub with some utility stuff) and code-d (my vscode D extension using workspace-d).

[...]

With OSX. I can't seem to get the debug and autocompletion (import std.a..). I just have a bit of text highlighting working. I've installed the programs and have them in the PATH.

OSX is known to not work because it hangs up somewhere in workspace-d. See this issue for more infos: https://github.com/Pure-D/code-d/issues/29

However debug (using native debug -> ext install webfreak.debug) should work because it just uses gdb or lldb-mi

I just get this: Debug adapter process has terminated unexpectedly