On Sunday, 11 September 2016 at 06:01:45 UTC, Joel wrote:
I just get this: Debug adapter process has terminated unexpectedly

can you run `gdb --interpreter=mi2` from the console? Or if you use lldb, can you run `lldb-mi` from the console? If not then vscode won't be able to. To be sure that it isn't anything because of the PATH, run vscode from the console where gdb and lldb-mi works and try again. If its crashing unexpectedly its didnt even run gdb or lldb. It might also be the unix domain sockets, but I don't think they should be the issue. Also check the debug console (console icon in debug menu) if there is any output at all