My article  in Journal of Mathematical Sciences (Springer)
will be released this October. It notes D standard library 3
1. findRoot. D implementation is significantly better then 98% of
others for the problem because the problem behaves like
pathological. Thanks to ieeeMean
The article is already available online .
Of course the source code for the article was written in D .
If you want to use D for Science or Machine Learning go forward
with Mir project .
Also you can help Mir in
- 5 second: star the project https://github.com/libmir/mir
- 1 hour+:
- opt1: Write an article or about ndslice or mir.glas 
(upcoming BLAS implementation in D)
- opt2: Add small enhancement you want, see also 
- opt3: Include new chapter about ndslice and Mir to the
Dlang Tour 
- 1 day+: Became an author for a new package, see also .
Companies can order numerical, statistical, and data mining
algorithms and services. We work with web and big data.
 http://rdcu.be/kiKR - "On Robust Algorithm for Finding
Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Generalized Inverse Gaussian
 https://github.com/9il/atmosphere - library, which contains
the source code for the article