On Tuesday, 13 September 2016 at 14:14:01 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko
Also you can help Mir in
- 5 second: star the project https://github.com/libmir/mir
- 1 hour+:
- opt1: Write an article or about ndslice or mir.glas 
(upcoming BLAS implementation in D)
- opt2: Add small enhancement you want, see also 
- opt3: Include new chapter about ndslice and Mir to the
Dlang Tour 
- 1 day+: Became an author for a new package, see also .
Companies can order numerical, statistical, and data mining
algorithms and services. We work with web and big data.
 http://rdcu.be/kiKR - "On Robust Algorithm for Finding
Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Generalized Inverse
 https://github.com/9il/atmosphere - library, which contains
the source code for the article
How stable is Mir? I have recently stripped my library for
embedding R inside D down to the minimum amount and created an R
package to do the installation. Therefore it is trivial to
install and get started on Linux.* I would like to test how it
works to mix R and Mir code. However, I don't want to dig into
that until Mir is in a stable state.
* Also Windows and Mac, but since I don't have either of those
machines, I cannot do any work with them.