On Tuesday, 13 September 2016 at 14:43:11 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
On Tuesday, 13 September 2016 at 14:14:01 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:

[...]

How stable is Mir? I have recently stripped my library for embedding R inside D down to the minimum amount and created an R package to do the installation. Therefore it is trivial to install and get started on Linux.* I would like to test how it works to mix R and Mir code. However, I don't want to dig into that until Mir is in a stable state.

* Also Windows and Mac, but since I don't have either of those machines, I cannot do any work with them.

Recent release v0.15.3 is stable.
v0.17.0-alpha3 may have API changes in mir.glas and mir.random.

mir.ndslice will be removed in favor of std.experimental.ndslice, but redirection imports will work during long deprecation period (like in Phobos).

Thank you for the star)