Am 31.08.2016 um 10:57 schrieb Sönke Ludwig:
Main changes over 0.7.29:
- Compiles on the latest DMD version
- Added a new authorization framework for the web/REST interface
- Extended the serialization framework with more hooks and traits,
enabling the use of custom UDAs - vibe-sdlang  is an SDLang
serialization module that became possible this way
- opDispatch has been removed from Bson/Json
- Optional support for using diet-ng  has been added (simply add it
as a dependency and it will be used by render())
- The HTTP client can now be used on Unix socket destinations
- Added table support for the Markdown compiler
Some more fixes:
Plus some regression fixes for issues that got introduced since the last
alpha release (not mentioned in the change log).
The release has been rescheduled for next Thursday.