Am 15.10.2016 um 00:30 schrieb Jack Applegame:
On Friday, 14 October 2016 at 19:57:09 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

Plus some regression fixes for issues that got introduced since the
last alpha release (not mentioned in the change log).

The release has been rescheduled for next Thursday.

consider please

I need to think about the implications of each possibility (persistent, edge triggered, non-persistent, and non-persistent simulated) before the API gets changed. I'll do my best to comment on the PR tomorrow, but I can't promise that the change will still make it into this release (theoretically possible if it's clear that it won't cause any regressions). But even if not, it would of course be easy to put it on a branch or to tag an early pre-release version.