On Friday, 14 October 2016 at 19:57:09 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 31.08.2016 um 10:57 schrieb Sönke Ludwig:
Main changes over 0.7.29:
- Compiles on the latest DMD version
- Added a new authorization framework for the web/REST
- Extended the serialization framework with more hooks and
enabling the use of custom UDAs - vibe-sdlang  is an
serialization module that became possible this way
- opDispatch has been removed from Bson/Json
- Optional support for using diet-ng  has been added
(simply add it
as a dependency and it will be used by render())
- The HTTP client can now be used on Unix socket destinations
- Added table support for the Markdown compiler
Some more fixes:
Plus some regression fixes for issues that got introduced since
the last alpha release (not mentioned in the change log).
The release has been rescheduled for next Thursday.
I guess you have a typo there:
"which used to be brokeb" you mean broken, right?