On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 at 15:57:33 UTC, Wyatt wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 at 12:36:56 UTC, Stefam Koch wrote:
LLVM Backend (-ctfe-bc -version=UseLLVMBackend) :

real    0m0.039s
user    0m0.027s
sys     0m0.010s

I think 20,000% is a pretty good speedup! ;)  Great stuff.

Now that JIT works, are you returning to focusing on feature coverage?

-Wyatt

Yes I have already started on solidifying struct, string and slice support.
Once this is done, most of the ctfe system is in place.
The rest will be costmetics.
Make no mistake structs and slices may seem trivial but there are a few complxities hiding involved. Particularly handling of the this pointer and accsess to member-variables.
Slices require a proper memory mangament system to be in place.
All of this needs to be platform agnostic and representable in bytecode.