On 30/10/2016 10:47 AM, Mergul wrote:
On Sunday, 24 January 2016 at 15:12:30 UTC, Joakim wrote:
An alpha release of ldc, the llvm-based D compiler, for Android
devices is now available.  It is best used with the excellent Termux
app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.termux&hl=en)
and a bluetooth keyboard. ;) Updated test runners, that run most tests
from the standard library on any Android device, are also available
(results have been reported for everything from a TomTom BRIDGE GPS
navigation device to a Huawei Watch):

https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/releases/tag/polish

You can install a test runner app or run a command-line binary.
 Please report your results in this thread in the ldc forum, which
requires no registration, with the info and format requested there,
particularly for Android 4.1 or earlier:

https://forum.dlang.org/thread/bafrkjfwmoyriyhmq...@forum.dlang.org

If you try out the native compiler, take a look at the README that
comes with it for instructions.

If you have a D/OpenGL app you'd like to port to Android and submit to
the Play Store, let me know if I can help with that process.

I'm trying to build native-activity sample in .d.
I have build cross ldc compiler using your instructions. When I have
build native activity its work properly on BlueStack, but on my phone
(android 4.2.1) this always crash and run again. Your app test runner
work perfect and every test passed.
Application always crash when I'm using android_app.savedState.

if (state.savedState != null) {
    // We are starting with a previous saved state; restore from it.
    engine.state = *cast(saved_state*)state.savedState; //crash!
}

Sorry for bad english.

Don't compare against null using =, compare using is.

if (state.savedState !is null) {