On Saturday, 29 October 2016 at 21:47:35 UTC, Mergul wrote:
On Sunday, 24 January 2016 at 15:12:30 UTC, Joakim wrote:
An alpha release of ldc, the llvm-based D compiler, for Android devices is now available. It is best used with the excellent Termux app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.termux&hl=en) and a bluetooth keyboard. ;) Updated test runners, that run most tests from the standard library on any Android device, are also available (results have been reported for everything from a TomTom BRIDGE GPS navigation device to a Huawei Watch):

You can install a test runner app or run a command-line binary.
Please report your results in this thread in the ldc forum, which requires no registration, with the info and format requested there, particularly for Android 4.1 or earlier:

If you try out the native compiler, take a look at the README that comes with it for instructions.

If you have a D/OpenGL app you'd like to port to Android and submit to the Play Store, let me know if I can help with that process.

I'm trying to build native-activity sample in .d.
I have build cross ldc compiler using your instructions. When I have build native activity its work properly on BlueStack, but on my phone (android 4.2.1) this always crash and run again. Your app test runner work perfect and every test passed.
Application always crash when I'm using android_app.savedState.

if (state.savedState != null) {
// We are starting with a previous saved state; restore from it.
    engine.state = *cast(saved_state*)state.savedState; //crash!

Sorry for bad english.

Hmm, I am unable to reproduce the crash with that sample app on my tablet running Marshmallow. Can you try the prebuilt cross-compilers at https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/releases and see if the problem crops up with those too?

If you are able to reproduce consistently with some compiler, please file an issue with more info, such as which ldc version you built and what commands you used to build the app, either at the github repo for the sample app, https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/, or if you can reproduce with the pre-built ldc compilers, at the ldc github, https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/.