On Monday, 31 October 2016 at 07:00:05 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 10/30/2016 08:51 PM, Mike Parker wrote:
> So far, getting content for the blog has, with a few
exceptions, been a
> process of sending out emails prompted by activity on my
radar.

Thank you and please continue doing that. I would have never thought of contributing to the blog if you hadn't contacted me with an idea.d

I intend to! I scrounge for ideas every three or four weeks, then send emails out in batches and cross my fingers waiting for responses. That so far has enabled me to build up a nice little queue of posts, most of which actually materialize. It's just a matter of doing it, something that is increasingly taking more time. The absence of a post last week was because the queue run out without me sending out a new round of emails to build it back up and not writing a fallback post to fill in the gap. I let myself get distracted by a side project and preparation for NaNoWriMo. I'm hoping my plea here will help reduce the likelihood of that happening again anytime soon.