On Monday, 31 October 2016 at 03:51:16 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
I want to publish more posts like Andreas's 'Find Was Too Damn Slow, So We Fixed It` [1] (which, by the way, is the most-viewed post so far, just ahead of Joakim's interview with Walter [2]), or Steven's 'How to Write @trusted Code in D' [3], but I need help.

[1] http://dlang.org/blog/2016/06/16/find-was-too-damn-slow-so-we-fixed-it/ [2] http://dlang.org/blog/2016/08/30/ruminations-on-d-an-interview-with-walter-bright/ [3] http://dlang.org/blog/2016/09/28/how-to-write-trusted-code-in-d/

I take that as a compliment. Thanks! The rest of you, take that as a challenge. ;)

What I would like to read about would be LuaD [4] or ctRegex [5], because they are great demos of CTFE.

The auto-tester would be worth an article as well. Not about the implementation details, but about its features and the PR workflow.

Also, some embedded D use like kernel or freestanding stuff.

None of these are "I fixed something in D" though. Hm, Taking a look through the recent 072 changelog, I found two items which could be worth a story:

* std.range.padLeft and std.range.padRight were added (if someone can write comedy and wants to take some jabs at the Javascript leftPad story) * std.range.generate fixed to be a proper range (I remember some heated discussion about the semantics of front)

[4] http://jakobovrum.github.io/LuaD/
[5] https://dlang.org/phobos/std_regex.html#.ctRegex