On 11/12/16 8:15 PM, Adam Wilson wrote:
Hello DLang,

I wanted to announce that I have completed the bulk of the work on my
Cryptography library for D, SecureD. I was inspired to do this project
by Stan Drapkin and his Inferno.NET project, however, the two projects
NOT compatible.

[snip]

Let me know what you think!

I'm not a crypto guru or even a casual user. But I think it's very important that we have something like this for D, thanks for your work!

I know vibe.d uses crypto for https usage. Any ideas/comparison with that? Would the code look better with your lib instead? Would it be more secure? Having vibe.d as a consumer would be a huge boost to testing/usage.

-Steve

      • Re: SecureD - A s... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: SecureD -... Adam Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Secur... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Adam Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Adam Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Adam Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Adam Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: SecureD - A simple cry... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce