On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 at 19:26:06 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 1/11/2017 2:09 AM, Chris wrote:
On Sunday, 8 January 2017 at 22:54:58 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
Yes. I can't because anything I post gets autobanned.
Why is that?

Probably because I posted links to articles I wrote myself. I didn't know at the time it was against their rules.

In that case it might help to talk to them and explain that you weren't aware of that rule at the time. It will also clear your name in case anyone wants to attack you personally ("Walter Bright how got banned from ...").