Le 15/01/2017 à 18:40, Andre Pany a écrit :
Hi,

on Dockerhub I published a repository which makes it really easy to
develop Android
applications using LDC and Joakims work. The repository contains Android
1.1.0 beta from
https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/releases and also the NDK from
google.

By using this command, you will have a shell containing all you need to
compile
the source files:
docker run --rm -it -v c:/D/projects:/projects andre2007/ldc-android sh

This command will also mount C:\D\projects from your host OS to the
container path /projects. On linux / mac you will have to adapt the
mount  source path.

You need the Google Android SDK on your host system installed to build
the APK and test the application.

More information on building the demo applications you can find here:
https://wiki.dlang.org/Build_LDC_for_Android

A Wiki update will follow with detailed information.

Kind regards
André

It's really nice to see the Android support progress like that.

I hope to see the integration of this with dub, to be able to use Visual to target Android with ldc.

Thank you.