On Sunday, 15 January 2017 at 17:40:01 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
Hi,

on Dockerhub I published a repository which makes it really easy to develop Android applications using LDC and Joakims work. The repository contains Android 1.1.0 beta from https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/releases and also the NDK from google.

By using this command, you will have a shell containing all you need to compile
the source files:
docker run --rm -it -v c:/D/projects:/projects andre2007/ldc-android sh

This command will also mount C:\D\projects from your host OS to the container path /projects. On linux / mac you will have to adapt the mount source path.

You need the Google Android SDK on your host system installed to build the APK and test the application.

More information on building the demo applications you can find here:
https://wiki.dlang.org/Build_LDC_for_Android

A Wiki update will follow with detailed information.

Kind regards
André

Hi,

I added a WIKI page with all information you need to create your first Android application using LDC in a Docker container. Although the page describes the process on a windows system, it also work on Linux and Mac just by adapting the directory paths.

https://wiki.dlang.org/Build_Android_Apps_using_LDC_in_a_Container

Kind regards
André