On Wednesday, 1 February 2017 at 09:35:02 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 31.01.2017 um 12:11 schrieb Sönke Ludwig:
The first release of the revamped core module [1] is nearing, and along with that, a compatible vibe.d release (0.8.0). The new core module is
still opt-in in this release and can be activated using a
`subConfiguration "vibe-d:core" "vibe-core"` directive in dub.sdl (`"subConfigurations": {"vibe-d:core": "vibe-core"}` in dub.json).

Forgot to mention: Due to the way DUB currently handles "subConfigurations", an explicit dependency to "vibe-d:core" must also be present in the same package recipe, or it will silently do nothing. I'll try to improve this for the next release.

I don't understand what you mean. Will vibe-d:core be added as s dependency?