On Monday, 13 February 2017 at 19:41:11 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
But for a full program, compile time is the same (it's really short so you can't really conclude much from it), and binary size as well (LDC 1.1.0, -O3). For my test cases below, the binaries are identical, except for around 30 bytes...

You're disqualified for using LDC, it's too good. ;) Just kidding, well I did see it coming so I safeguarded with linker section. I still suspect there will be a difference in real-world applications even with LDC.

Glad you liked it.

Daniel