On Friday, 17 February 2017 at 08:00:29 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
On Friday, 17 February 2017 at 05:06:20 UTC, Seb wrote:
Short follow-up: this is now live for the released documentation pages. Enjoy!

Please make a post on Reddit!

I firmly believe that this puts D at the top of programming language docs. We should advertise!

Excellent idea!
AFAIK reddit doesn't like self posts that much.
Would someone be so kind to post this once the improvements are in?

https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/1575

(this PR disables the `assert` transformation for now and also changes the output to pre.
It will automatically be deployed once merged)