On Friday, 17 February 2017 at 16:07:37 UTC, Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) wrote:
1. This is pretty awesome.

Thanks a lot :)

2. Looks like someone forgot to set a foreground text color for the output even though the background is set to white. This makes the output text invisible for those using eye-friendly light-on-dark systems.

I am not sure I follow. Do you use a custom color scheme or plugin that sets the body background color to black? What exactly would be the best way for you to resolve your problem?
Maybe you can even submit a PR yourself? - the CSS is here:

https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/blob/master/css/style.css#L1611