On Tuesday, 14 March 2017 at 20:16:34 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 03/14/2017 09:35 AM, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:
On Tuesday, 14 March 2017 at 16:12:56 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
Fresh from the D Foundation HQ, the DConf 2017 schedule [1] is now available for your perusal. If you haven't registered yet, you have just over five weeks to get it done. The registration deadline has been set for April 23, so don't procrastinate. Even better, head over
to the registration page [2] and do it now!

[1] http://dconf.org/2017/schedule/
[2] http://dconf.org/2017/registration.html

Thanks, looks like lots of interesting talks!
One thing though:
Day 3: Saturday May 6, 2017
Day 4: Saturday May 7, 2017

Thanks. Apparently, that one's fixed.

Everybody, you can make pull requests to

  https://github.com/dlang/dconf.org

Don't use my clone of the repo as it involves an extra step.

Ali

So someone already wrote a parser combinator for D?

I searched code.dlang.org (1.5 years ago?), and there was none, so I wasted couple weeks writing my own....