On Wednesday, 15 March 2017 at 22:07:26 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
On Wednesday, 15 March 2017 at 14:06:23 UTC, Yuxuan Shui wrote:
So someone already wrote a parser combinator for D?

I searched code.dlang.org (1.5 years ago?), and there was none, so I wasted couple weeks writing my own....

So, is yours on code.dlang.org? If it would have been, maybe Dmitry wouldn't have to waste his time. Anyway, Pegged definitely was there already.

:-)

It's called sdpc on code.dlang.org. its quality is probably not as high, and probably won't compile right now. Because I didn't have time to polish it. But I did create a toy language using it back then.