On Tuesday, 11 April 2017 at 07:34:58 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Mon, 2017-04-10 at 12:41 +0000, Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d- announce wrote:

[…]
I am not buying the necessity of not-splitbuilding for optimizations yet. If that would be the case, how do optimizations work with projects using GCC/Clang where splitbuilding is the default and often only option (like Mesa, Linux, lots of scientific stuff).
[…]

It seems that unit-threaded cannot be built module at a time due to various reflection bits, the only solution is all source at once.

That's correct - __traits(getUnitTests) is broken unless compiling all at once which is extremely unfortunate. I've filed a dmd bug already. It's been on my TODO list for a while to fix it myself.

Atila