On Thursday, 13 April 2017 at 17:43:14 UTC, Bill Baxter wrote:
Re: merging with Mir GLAS, that seems very tricky without changing Mir
GLAS's license to GPL.

You raise a very good point. My intention is to completely re-write each function that was based on GSL's CBLAS while upgrading the performance. Once this is done the library should be regarded as a different work ... if anyone knows more about how licenses work and can shed more light on this approach please comment. I would not want people to avoid using it in the future because of the license status.