On 04/28/2017 08:04 PM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 04/28/2017 02:11 PM, Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) wrote:

 > D takes all the current (and former!) application domains
 > of C/C++, and brings to it basic programmer sanity.

When I had asked Luís Marques what the title of the talk should be, he
had said

   import sanity;

:)

Ok, now I seriously want to create a lib with that name, but the trick is to come up with something *worthy* of it :)

          • Re:... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Timon Gehr via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Timon Gehr via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: "Competitiv... XavierAP via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: "Compe... Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: "C... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: &qu... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: &qu... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: &qu... Ola Fosheim Grostad via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: &qu... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: &qu... Patrick Schluter via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Patrick Schluter via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce