On Thursday, 11 May 2017 at 14:46:10 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
On Thursday, 11 May 2017 at 11:47:10 UTC, Piotr Mitana wrote:
Hello, I have tried those snaps recently on Ubuntu 16.10. There were -fPIC related errors (if you need the output, I can install the snap again and post it tomarrow).

OK, looks like `-fPIC` was missing from some of the druntime and phobos build commands. I've pushed a patch to the `dmd` package definition that should fix this.

Can I confirm whether you had these problems with `dmd` only or also with the `dub` package?