On Wednesday, 31 May 2017 at 11:26:43 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Wednesday, 31 May 2017 at 11:03:23 UTC, Chris wrote:
We are offering two research positions at the moment. Please follow the links for more information.

1. Research Fellow in Speech Recognition:

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/313953286/

2. Research Student in the area of Voice Modelling and Speech Processing:

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/313951716/

Closing Date and Time: 12 Noon on 12th June 2017.

What do these postings have to do with D? You might want to make that clear.

In case anyone with a D background is interested in one of the positions. We use D for speech synthesis and it'd be great if we could use D for speech recognition too. However, it's not a key requirement. But I thought I'd put it out here, because this is a D forum, if I'm not completely mistaken ;)