On Wednesday, 31 May 2017 at 18:20:57 UTC, Chris wrote:
On Wednesday, 31 May 2017 at 15:15:00 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
On 31/05/2017 2:10 PM, Chris wrote:

As long as the positions can be done in D (and the desire is there by those involved) then it does belong here. Given Chris being a regular that can be assumed :)

I was personally very interested in it, except for the part where I'd have to move half way across the globe ;) Given that I finish up my honors this month.

Your application would be more than welcome. Just give it a shot, you never know where life takes you. ;)

PS @Rikki: aren't you connected to John Kane on LinkedIn? He did his PhD in our lab.