On Wednesday, 31 May 2017 at 15:15:00 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
On 31/05/2017 2:10 PM, Chris wrote:
On Wednesday, 31 May 2017 at 11:26:43 UTC, Joakim wrote:
[...]

In case anyone with a D background is interested in one of the positions. We use D for speech synthesis and it'd be great if we could use D for speech recognition too. However, it's not a key requirement. But I thought I'd put it out here, because this is a D forum, if I'm not completely mistaken ;)

As long as the positions can be done in D (and the desire is there by those involved) then it does belong here. Given Chris being a regular that can be assumed :)

I was personally very interested in it, except for the part where I'd have to move half way across the globe ;) Given that I finish up my honors this month.

Your application would be more than welcome. Just give it a shot, you never know where life takes you. ;)