Hi everyone!

We're happy to announce that as of today, the Russian translation of the DLang Tour chapters is available here: https://tour.dlang.org/tour/ru/welcome/welcome-to-d , and of course via the language selection page: https://tour.dlang.org/tour/en/welcome/languages

Hopefully, this small step helps spread D to a wider audience. If you can read Russian, please take a peek yourselves and tell your friends. And of course, critique, suggestions and fixes are welcome.

From myself, I'd like to say a huge Thank You to the DLang Tour team, all the authors involved with the original chapters and examples; Sebastian Wilzbach for a warm welcome and support; El-lin for solid advice; and Dmitry, for his keen eye, patience, and thoroughness during review.