On Wednesday, 12 July 2017 at 04:55:45 UTC, Vitor Rozsas wrote:
On Wednesday, 12 July 2017 at 04:40:16 UTC, Vitor Rozsas wrote:
* First of all, does Dlang.org have it's own website for hiring D programmers or offering D programming services? If not, it should!

[...]

If you have any price proposal, please tell me.

* I will not participate directly in the project. I still didn't learn D enough to aventurate in a big project like this one...

People... It just came to mind... it's a very bad idea to make an incensurable social media. It would be a safe heaven for pedophiles, drug traffickers, human traffickers, hitmen and criminals alike.

I will create another topic in the forum, but for another project (way easier to be done, by the way - with vibe.d, no blockchain, no big cryptographic use...). It will be a centralized social media (like any other social media - a normal website, with normal apps... and SOME moderation/control). Again: *Some* control. And this control has to be limited by all means. And I may know how...

I will post the link to the new project details as a reply here. Please, wait.

*I know that a few of you might be saying that I might being blackmailed or even bribed to stop the original project, but no. I really think a 100% uncontrollable social media could be disastrous and dangerous. Some moderation is necessary, even if it is just to stop criminals like the mentioned ones.
Sorry if I disappointed you.

But still, it will be done completely in D with vibe.d (app MAY BE in D too, if we manage to do them in D - I'm talking about Android; iOS in no way has support to it, officially or not. But I plan to have an app for them).

And everything will be opensourced, first functioning version will be paid (same scheme as before).
  • Hiring D programmers (with cry... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Hiring D programmers ... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Hiring D programm... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Hiring D prog... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Hiring D ... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: Hiri... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... wigy via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce