On 14/07/2017 1:41 AM, Vitor Rozsas wrote:
Hmmm... But how would a criminal post be deleted or removed?
Even if decentralized, govs could forbid the use of it (specially having a server of this social media), considering that it's database could contain child pornography (undeletable child pornography - really bad).

But it doesn't matter, I have other projects to invest my money on D.

I will post the links soon.

Anyway its just silly to go for removal of servers. The overhead is far too great. Our compression algo's can't back it up. You'll be talking terabytes just to store a few 'websites' soon enough.

Nah, anyway decentralized != anonymous. Even in Tor there are servers.

What we need isn't a decentralized http replacement. What we need is a decentralized dns with some form of filters available.
  • Hiring D programmers (with ... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Hiring D programme... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Hiring D progr... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Hiring D p... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Hiring... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: H... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... wigy via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... aberba via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Hiring D programme... 9il via Digitalmars-d-announce