On Thursday, 31 August 2017 at 21:42:50 UTC, EntangledQuanta wrote:
It's fixed now, in master and in release v1.0.0-rc.2.

I'll check it out. I don't think the last errors I was getting were due to the sizing issues though, so is that all you fixed or was there some other stuff related to windows?

Only size issues. Two lines in fact, see https://github.com/jll63/openmethods.d/commit/b63a88132e639bb23bb7cb305f4457450f865c6a but errors can cascade. I ran a few examples using the current dmd on Windows. Worked OK.

It would be nice to have the Windows equivalent of dev/run-everything, maybe someone can PR me that?

Yeah, but one should always be allowed to shoot themselves in the foot.

I agree, wholeheartedly. In C++, yomm11 has macros that you can use to make a specific override or an entire method friend of a class. But alas no friendship in D.