On Monday, 4 September 2017 at 02:32:48 UTC, Domain wrote:
On Sunday, 3 September 2017 at 19:53:59 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
Delta is a proof of concept to enhance the D Programming Language with the
Delphi ecosystem.

[...]

Cool! Any plan to support lazarus/fpc?

That makes a lot of sense as Lazarus supports the major platforms. It consists of 2 tasks:

1) Currently Delta is using the Enhanced RTTI which is only available for Delphi. I have to check wheter I can replace it with the old RTTI, also available for Lazarus.

2) Write proxy objects on D side for all needed Lazarus System/VCL classes, enums, ...

I would postpone it until I have a tool which generates based on pascal units the needed Delta pascal units/ D modules.

Kind regards
André