On Tuesday, 31 October 2017 at 13:32:34 UTC, SrMordred wrote:
Thank you , works perfectly!

One idea: Integrating with dub.
So you donĀ“t have to manually set lib dirs and flags since its all on 'dub.json' already.

That would be nice. I don't have a project yet that uses dub though, so I am not well prepared to do that. Currently, settings are read courtesy the parent plug-in SublimeLinter. It is written in Python and quite extensible and well documented [1] -- do you want to have a go at it? (This was my first exposure to Python by the way.)

Out of curiosity, what other plugins from [2] do you use in Sublime Text? How are they integrating with dub?

[1] http://www.sublimelinter.com/en/latest/
[2] https://wiki.dlang.org/Editors