On Tuesday, 31 October 2017 at 15:43:08 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
On Tuesday, 31 October 2017 at 13:47:26 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:

Sounds cool, I assume you use -o- option to disable DMD codegen?

yes

Should be fairly fast.

indeed

Surprising. Back in 2014 i used something similar to display the AST in my IDE (also -o- but to get the JSON output) and found it slow (especially in projects since the dmd command line had to include all the imports and sources to avoid false positives). Tt's been replaced by something based on libdparse, which also allows to show syntax errors fast.