On Thursday, 2 November 2017 at 22:35:03 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Glad to announce D 2.077.0.

This release comes with a new, more compact mangling, templated vector operations, reproducible dmd builds, and various fixes.
Thanks to everyone involved in this 👏.

http://downloads.dlang.org/releases/2.x/2.077.0/
http://dlang.org/changelog/2.077.0.html
The dlang.org website will get updated soon.

-Martin

How should I compile my program to enable array vectorization?

I have tried dmd -march=native, -march=avx2 as changlog suggest but does not work

I have tried even just -march=native or -march=avx2 but still does not compile

Error: unrecognized switch '-march=avx2'

Error: unrecognized switch '-march=native'
  • Release D 2.077.0 Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Release D 2... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Release D 2... Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Release... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Rel... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce