On Saturday, 4 November 2017 at 00:16:35 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 11/03/2017 05:12 PM, Fra Mecca wrote:

https://github.com/FraMecca/D_Libraries_Registry

This effort should be combined with the current work being done to http://code.dlang.org/

I hope Martin, Seb, and others that are involved will see this thread. (Yes, I'm pinging them. :) )

Ali

Even being the wrong Martin :-) I think the DUB registry really needs more and better filters, so that the gems inside can be found easily. (like: Number of Github stars, number of downloads, number of developers and in the future: money donated to this project ...).

There has been several attempts but I would like to encourage the D Foundation to put more focus on this. Better ecosystem around third party software means less work for improvement of standard lib.

Regards mt.