On Monday, 6 November 2017 at 16:12:14 UTC, Martin Tschierschke wrote:
On Saturday, 4 November 2017 at 00:16:35 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
[...]

Even being the wrong Martin :-) I think the DUB registry really needs more and better filters, so that the gems inside can be found easily. (like: Number of Github stars, number of downloads, number of developers and in the future: money donated to this project ...).

There has been several attempts but I would like to encourage the D Foundation to put more focus on this. Better ecosystem around third party software means less work for improvement of standard lib.

Regards mt.

Can we make a proposal for a change?