On Saturday, 4 November 2017 at 00:12:19 UTC, Fra Mecca wrote:
Hi all.

Lurking in this forum I had the feeling that lots of D developers tend to rewrite lots of code that could be found in libraries. This is not bad per se but I thought that one of the reason could have been the current process of library discovery.

For this reason I have edited a list of libraries that could aid in this process.

I also considered that the following features could be of importance to you:
- License
- Garbage collector
- last modification (automated)

The list is of course not complete and I could not test all of the libraries I included.

I welcome you to modify it, open PRs or issues on github.

https://github.com/FraMecca/D_Libraries_Registry

I hope it could lead to a better ecosystem for the whole D community.

Hi Fra,

This is a very good idea, and I fully support on this idea of collocating all the D libraries in one location, more over we need to consider whether the good work of the developer can be added to Phobos, as Phobos is the official library of D language.

From,
Vino.B