On Saturday, 4 November 2017 at 11:26:42 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

DWT is using the EPL, Eclipse Public License, license.
I'm missing the ddb [1] and mysql-native [2] database libraries.
There are many list like this for other languages, they're usually called "awesome-<lang>" where <lang> is the language.

[1] https://github.com/pszturmaj/ddb
[2] https://github.com/mysql-d/mysql-native

I checked awesome-D but it is not focused only on libraries and it is not updated at all.
Also, I wanted to highlight the license and the use of @nogc

I added mysql-native, while I ignored ddb because the project provides no description and no documentation. Maybe a README would be enought to get you through the examples.
Also, updated DWT

Please send a PR if you feel like the project could be improved