Hi,

I was working on my first dlang/dlangui app and dlangui itself (as contributor and3md) for the last ten months. Currently first version of my software is up:) It's simple project management tool. Anyone can check how dlangui can look like and the state of the project by checking it:

https://agilecommander.com/

I created my own theme, special for my app. I think dlangui is pretty usable. Last year many bugs was fixed. There is a lot of work to do but all basic stuff just work.

Working with dlang is very pleasure. I love D way of holding string encoding. I come to D from Pascal/Delphi world and I think D is first language that can be Pascal killer (fast compilation, fast native code, more readable, and don't have circular reference problem). We (dlang/dlangui) only need more success stories.

DlangUI can be found here:
https://github.com/buggins/dlangui