On Friday, 9 March 2018 at 21:43:53 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Hello, the vision document of the Founation for the first six months of 2018 is here:

https://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2018H1

In addition to the expected items, we have a new top-level priority - locking down the language definition. This is in recognition of the fact that we need a precise definition of the language going forward.

Thanks,

Andrei

Very nice, love how concrete this document has become, including listing the members of the core team, especially compared to the vague early vision statements.

One note about @nogc: I've seen complaints about the -vgc reports on reddit, that they're not very useful for mixed @nogc usage, where the GC is used for part of the codebase, not sure if something can be done about that.